Pakistan Army is the one of most leading armed forces of Pakistan. Since last some decades, Pakistan Army has played a vital role in the development and progress of Pakistan. Pakistan army has made its place in heart of each and every single citizen of Pakistan. Now a days, every young passionate citizen of Pakistan want to join Pakistan army. Pakistan Army is also providing a number of job opportunities to deserving persons every year.
After intermediate exams, many youngsters of Pakistan want to Join Pakistan army as 2nd Lieutenant. And that’s why ,Every year Pakistan army announces entry of PMA Long Course through which young boys can have golden opportunities to Join Pakistan Army.
What is the Registration Date for 142 PMA Long Course
The official registration date to join Pakistan army through 142 PMA Long Course is not yet announced but the it is expected as usually that registration for 142 PMA Long Course will be announced in April, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for 142 PMA Long Course
Marital Status For 142 PMA Long Course:
Applicants who are already working in the Armed Forces or unmarried civilian are eligible to apply for 2nd lieutenant in Pakistan Army.
Nationality For PMA Long Course 142 :
All citizens of Pakistan holding domicile of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan can apply for the long course. However, citizens with dual nationality have to surrender their foreign nationalities to be finally selected.
Standard Physical Requirement For 142 PMA Long Course
Applicant must have a minimum height of 5′ – 4” and the weight proportionate to the height of the applicant are eligible to apply.
Education Requirement for PMA Long Cours 142
- Candidates having FA/Fsc degree or equivalent should have at least 60% marks to apply for the 142 PMA Long Course course.
- Candidates with 60% marks in BA/BSc/BBA or BPA and 50% marks in FA/FSC are eligible to apply for the long course of PMA 142.
- Candidates from Balochistan, Azad Kashmir, FATA, Manshera, Umerkot, Chitral, Tharparker and Areas of Interior Sindh with aggregate marks of 55% instead of 60% are allowed to apply in the PMA Long course 142.
- Already serving soldiers with 50% marks in FA/FSC are eligible to apply for the 142 long course of PMA.
- Those candidates who have passed the part 1 of their intermediate examination with 60% marks and waiting for the result of Part 2 can submit Hope Certificate duly attested by the head of their respective institutions.
- All the candidates who have not received their original certificates of Matric/FA/FSC and BA can get a verification certificate from their respective Board/University to submit along with other documents.
- Candidates who have qualified their A levels with 60% marks don’t need to submit any equivalence certificate.
Ineligibility Conditions For Candidates For 142 Course of PMA
- A student is considered ineligible if he is rejected by any of the Armed Forces boards.
- Students are unfit by any Medical Board.
- Candidates diagnosed with Hepatitis B and C are ineligible.
- If a candidate is removed/dismissed from Government Services and Armed Forces is ineligible.
- If a candidate withdrew from training by the Armed Forces on any grounds.
- A candidate convicted through any Court of Law.
Preliminary Selection Process of PMA Long Course 142
All the candidates will have to pass the written and intelligence tests of multiple questions for 142 PMA Long Course. Candidates qualify the written and intelligence test will undergo from physical and medical tests to further qualify for the interviews.
Physical Tests for 142 Long Course of PMA:
The successful candidates in written and intelligence tests must pass the physical tests for the selection of 142 Long Course of PMA course. Physical test will include the following:
Candidates have to complete
- 1.6 Km distance in eight minutes,
- complete 15 push-ups,
- 15 sit-ups, and
- 3 chin-ups in two minutes.
I.S.S.B Tests For PMA Long Course 142
All those candidates who qualify all the tests for PMA Long course 140 will finally be called for ISSB tests of 140 PMA Long Course.